Cecilia Shefflin Mindfulness
Providing a safe space to learn mindfulness which can assist those experiencing difficulties in their lives and bespoke mindfulness packages for corporate wellbeing programmes.
Cecilia Shefflin Mindfulness offers the following services (link to separate page for each of these services).
- Research based Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy and Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction courses which are group based psycho-educational with an emphasis on experiential learning with some didactic teaching to enable a context for this learning to take place.
- One on one mindfulness sessions for those who a group based environment are not suitable.
- Bespoke mindfulness workshops for corporate employee wellbeing programmes.
Cecilia Shefflin Mindfulness Facilitators
Contact Cecilia to discuss your requirements and what would best suit you at this time. All enquires are treated with utmost confidentiality.
087 290 7550
Reasons why people take a mindfulness course
- I would like to be able to handle stress and anxiety better
- I would like something to help me navigate times of depression and low mood.
- I feel that my life is one endless treadmill that I just can’t seem to get off.
- I can no longer appreciate my children, partner or other significant relationships
- I am forever comparing my life to that of others.
- I spent far too much of my time thinking about things and situations that may never happen.
- I would like to learn ways to bring some more ease, contentment and joy into my life.
- I feel like I am a treadmill that I can’t seem to get off of.
- I want to appreciate the life that I am living.
Cecilia Shefflin Mindfulness has a proven track record of working with clients who have experienced many benefits and enhancements to their lives. It’s work-based programmes are an excellent adjunct to employee and workplace engagement programmes.